Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Commission: Imperial Guard

One commission down, another on the painting table.

This time, I'm working on the Imperial Guard Cadian Battleforce box from Games Workshop. My client also asked that the paint scheme be the same as the one on the box (the Cadian 8th), which, lucky for me, is easy to do.

A photo of the two completed models I've photographed so far.


The only issue I've had painting these chaps so far is that Catachan Green Citadel paint doesn't like to coat Army Painter's Skeleton Bone primer, although I think I've just been spoiled by Citadel's Foundation range of paints.

More photos as the commission rolls on.

For the Emperor,
-Jordan

2 comments:

oni said...

Very nice indeed. I have one suggestion that will really help to finish these guys.

Put the white Cadian Arch and unit number decals (or freehand, whichever) on their shoulder pads.

Myles said...

I'd planned on doing that, but my client wants to do it himself.