Thursday, October 21, 2010

Warhammer 40,000: Invasion

Invasion 40,000 bumper
Click the image above for a downloadable .pdf version

War in the 41st millennium is rarely confined to a single planet. Conflicts within the Imperium of Man often rage across the several systems and beyond. To bring this grand scale into our games of Warhammer 40,000, I made up this expansion to simulate a large campaign taking place within a sub-sector of Imperial space.

This project got started about half a year ago, going through multiple revisions and plenty of neglect, but I think it's finally ready to share with the rest of the Warhammer community.

I think you'll all enjoy it. If the link to Scribd, where the .pdf is hosted, doesn't work, let me know, and I'll email you a copy directly.

-Jordan

No comments: