Thursday, October 28, 2010

Building a Warlord Titan

Hello again. For the past couple of years (on and off, obviously), I've been working on a Warlord Titan. I've been taking the odd photo here and there (not quite enough for the blog just yet), but I did just finish the head today. I figured I'd share.

Warlord Titan head
Head of a Warlord Titan

I designed the titan after the "Lucius" pattern from the Epic 40,000 range. I also decided to add a couple of extra details like you'd see on the Mars pattern warhound and reaver titans from Forge World. The head sits at about 3.5" and is made from plasticard, with smoothed portions on the jowls and head portions done in Bondo auto-body filler.

Comments are more than welcome, as always. What do you think of the color scheme?

-Jordan

3 comments:

DimmyK said...

NIce choice of colour

Papa JJ said...

Wow, that's an ambitious project. How tall will the titan stand once you're finished? I too like the choice of colors, best of luck to you with whatever you have left to work on!

Myles said...

Papa JJ,

The titan will stand at 36". Thank you for the compliments!